Since 2002, A-1 Concrete Leveling Colorado Springs has completed well over 27,000 concrete leveling and repair projects for happy customers in the Colorado Springs Area.
We are part of the A-1 National Franchise Network, the largest concrete leveling company in the nation. We are fully insured and are committed to providing you with the highest quality concrete leveling service.
Colorado Springs Concrete Leveling Experts
We use the best products for all concrete repair for a permanent, watertight solution. Repaired surfaces are usable for many years, and our UV protectant maintains consistent color and texture.
In addition to concrete leveling, we also apply a concrete surface sealer that hardens the concrete and protects it against stains and surface deterioration.
NOTE: We do not offer new concrete or replacement. We only repair your existing concrete.
Better Concrete Leveling Technology
Our concrete leveling patented technology and proven process saves time and money over traditional mudjacking.
- Lower pressure (5 psi) process saves concrete than high-pressure conventional concrete raising methods.
- We make only 1-inch reusable holes, 3-8 times smaller than conventional concrete raising methods.
- We also offer Polyurethane slab lifting with a different unique system for optimal performance in certain areas and applications.
- Our resettling rate is typically less than 1 percent.
A Completely Green Solution
- Our environmentally friendly concrete-free AgLime slurry is the most stable in the industry.
- We use fuel efficient pump trucks and hybrids for most estimates.
- Our process is designed to prevent concrete from going to the landfill.
- We only use Non-VOC caulking and sealing products.
- All our refuse and garbage is recycled.
New Concrete Not Needed
- Repairing concrete can save up to 80% over the cost of replacement
- Projects are completed in hours rather than days
- Your landscaping is untouched
- No building permit needed
- No forms, no concrete and no steel
All our concrete leveling projects are backed by the following warranties:
3-Year Warranty on our limestone concrete lifting process against resettlement.
3-Year Warranty on our polyurethane lifting process against resettlement.
1-Year Warranty on concrete caulking.
Colorado Springs, CO 80916